Dell E7250 Keyboard Refurbished
- perfect laptop replacement keyboard, which is 100% compatible with the models mentioned.
Search no longer, as this is your sweet spot and sweet deal, because great quality, smart prices and care for the environment meet here. Therefore buy from us and save your time and money. As a result you will be saving Earth resources.
- top-quality refurbished replacement keyboard that looks, feels, and works brand new, but with a more brilliant price. It is refurbished with precision and made to serve you longer. Therefore, this keyboard is guaranteed to give you a pleasant working experience. It arrives to you in an eco-friendly shockproof box. Then, all you have to do is replace your old keyboard and you are good to go – easy and comfortable!
Dell E7250 E5250 E5270 E7270 5270 7250 Laptop Replacement Keyboard
|Dimensions (of the box)||
41 × 17 × 5 cm
|Weight (with the box)||330 g|
DELL E7250 UK - BL
DELL E7250 UK - RG
DELL E7250 IT - BL
DELL E7250 IT - RG
DELL E7250 DE - BL
DELL E7250 DE - RG
DELL E7250 FR - BL
DELL E7250 FR - RG
DELL E7250 ES - BL
DELL E7250 ES - RG
DELL E7250 NOR - BL
DELL E7250 NOR - RG
DELL E7250 BE - BL
DELL E7250 BE - RG
DELL E7250 CH - BL
DELL E7250 CH - RG
Order Processing Time: 1 - 2 working days
Shipping time* and prices:
|Shipping to Europe||2 - 5 days - €7||1 - 2 days - €14|
|Shipping Outside EU||3 - 5 days - €15||1 - 3 days - €30|
* (after order confirmation)
Please note: Deliveries may be affected by public, bank or international holidays.
Installation description, eventually a link to a video guide - coming soon
How to Install / Replace your DELL Latitude E7250 Keyboard?
- Turn off your laptop. Disconnect the AC adapter and any cables, then remove the battery. Turn the laptop over and let it cool off for a few minutes before you begin.
- On the underside of the notebook, you'll find screws holding the keyboard and palm rest in place. Set the screws aside, and be sure to keep track of them all.
- Turn it over and open the Lid. Slide your fingers under the top of the palm rest and gently pull it up, moving from the center to the outer left and right edges. Leaving the fingerprint reader attached, place the palm rest down in front of the unit.
- Lift the damaged DELL Latitude E7250/7250 up from the front, then pull it toward you to release it from the notebook's frame. Pull up on the connector to detach.
- Attach the new DELL Latitude E7250/7250 replacement connector. Position it over the space vacated by the old connector, and press down firmly until it snaps into place. Slide the top of the keyboard under the lip of the frame (near the display). Ensure that the top edges are just under the frame. Tilt the keyboard down until it lays flat and sits flush with the top, left, and right edges of the frame.
- Align the bottom edge of the palm rest along the base of the frame, then press down until the top is also in place. Press firmly on the left and right edges to snap the palm rest into place again.
- Close the Lid, and turn the notebook over. Replace all the screws, making sure to tighten them securely. Insert the battery, plug in your AC adapter, and enjoy your new keyboard.
If you don't find the model or/and the language you need, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you.
Send an email to email@example.com
Does your company have any old keyboards you don't need anymore?