HP 820 G3/G4, HP 828 G3/G4, HP 725 G3/G4
Buy a refurbished keyboard rather than a new one. Save money and the World
🚚 Fast and secure shipping
Delivery is 1-5 days. All keyboards are packed in an eco and shockproof box
🥇 A+ Quality & 1 year warranty
Refurbished in Denmark with the highest quality and you get a 12-month warranty on any defects
|Product||HP 820 G3 Keyboard HP 820 G4 HP 725 G3 HP 725 G4 Laptop Replacement Keyboard|
|Dimensions (of the box)||
41 × 17 × 5 cm
|Weight (with the box)||330 g|
HP 820 G3 UK - BL
HP 820 G3 IT - BL
HP 820 G3 DE - BL
HP 820 G3 FR - BL
HP 820 G3 ES - BL
HP 820 G3 NOR - BL
Order Processing Time: 1 - 2 working days
Shipping time* and prices:
|Shipping to Europe||2 - 5 days - €7||1 - 2 days - €14|
|Shipping Outside EU||3 - 5 days - €15||1 - 3 days - €30|
* (after order confirmation)
Please note: Deliveries may be affected by public, bank or international holidays.
Installation description, eventually a link to a video guide - coming soon
How to Install / Replace your HP Elitebook 820 G3 Keyboard?
- Turn off your laptop. Disconnect the AC adapter and any cables, then remove the battery. Turn the laptop over and let it cool off for a few minutes before you begin.
- On the underside of the notebook, you'll find screws holding the keyboard and palm rest in place. Set the screws aside, and be sure to keep track of them all.
- Turn it over and open the Lid. Slide your fingers under the top of the palm rest and gently pull it up, moving from the center to the outer left and right edges. Leaving the fingerprint reader attached, place the palm rest down in front of the unit.
- Lift the damaged HP Elitebook 820 G3 Keyboard up from the front, then pull it toward you to release it from the notebook's frame. Pull up on the connector to detach.
- Attach the new HP Elitebook 820 G3 Keyboard replacement's connector. Position it over the space vacated by the old connector, and press down firmly until it snaps into place. Slide the top of the keyboard under the lip of the frame (near the display). Ensure that the top edges are just under the frame. Tilt the keyboard down until it lays flat and sits flush with the top, left, and right edges of the frame.
- Align the bottom edge of the palm rest along the base of the frame, then press down until the top is also in place. Press firmly on the left and right edges to snap the palm rest into place again.
- Close the Lid, and turn the notebook over. Replace all the screws, making sure to tighten them securely. Insert the battery, plug in your AC adapter, and enjoy your new keyboard.
If you don't find the model or/and the language you need, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your company have any old keyboards you don't need anymore?