HP 840 G5 - 846 G5 - 745 G5 - Zbook 14U G5
Buy a refurbished keyboard rather than a new one. Save money and the World
🚚 Fast and Secure Shipping
Delivery is 1-5 days. All keyboards are packed in an eco and shockproof box
🥇 A+ Quality & 1 Year Warranty
Refurbished in Denmark to the highest quality and with a 12-month warranty on any defects
|Product||HP 840 G5/G6, 846 G5, 745 G5, Zbook 14U G5|
|Dimensions (of the box)||
41 × 17 × 5 cm
|Weight (with the box)||330 g|
HP 840 G5 US - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 USI - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 UK - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 IT - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 DE - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 FR - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 ES - BL - WP
HP 840 G5 NOR - BL - WP
Order Processing Time: 1 - 2 working days
Shipping time* and prices:
|Shipping to Europe||2 - 5 days - €7||1 - 2 days - €14|
|Shipping Outside EU||3 - 5 days - €15||1 - 3 days - €30|
* (after order confirmation)
Please note: Deliveries may be affected by public, bank or international holidays.
How to Install / Replace your HP EliteBook 840 G5 Keyboard?
- Turn off your laptop. Disconnect the AC adapter and any cables, then remove the battery. Turn the laptop over and let it cool off for a few minutes before you begin.
- On the underside of the notebook, you'll find screws holding the keyboard and palm rest in place. Set the screws aside, and be sure to keep track of them all.
- Turn it over and open the Lid. Slide your fingers under the top of the palm rest and gently pull it up, moving from the center to the outer left and right edges. Leaving the fingerprint reader attached, place the palm rest down in front of the unit.
- Lift the old HP EliteBook 840 G5 Keyboard up from the front, then pull it toward you to release it from the notebook's frame. Pull up on the connector to detach.
- Attach the new HP EliteBook 840 G5 Keyboard replacement's connector. Position it over the space vacated by the old connector, and press down firmly until it snaps into place. Slide the top of the keyboard under the lip of the frame (near the display). Ensure that the top edges are just under the frame. Tilt the keyboard down until it lays flat and sits flush with the top, left, and right edges of the frame.
- Align the bottom edge of the palm rest along the base of the frame, then press down until the top is also in place. Press firmly on the left and right edges to snap the palm rest into place again.
- Close the Lid, and turn the notebook over. Replace all the screws, making sure to tighten them securely. Insert the battery, plug in your AC adapter, and enjoy your new keyboard.
If you don't find the model or/and the language you need, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your company have any old keyboards you don't need anymore?